Eye Align Series Mallet
The new Eye Align Series was specifically designed to help golfers line up accurately, hole more putts and lower their scores.
Each one of us is unique. Every golfer – every person actually – has different visual preferences. Some see color best, some black and white; some prefer thick lines or thin lines or even shapes.
Eye Align putters feature interchangeable alignment guides so that golfers can learn their natural alignment tendencies and determine what works best for them, allowing them to see the line better, line up accurately and make more putts.
Line up accurately and control distance consistently, and you’re going to putt well.
- Adjust two major aspects of your putter: alignment and weight
- Three interchangeable alignment guides
- Four weights included: Two standard (5g each) and two heavy (15g each)
- Head/face investment cast in 431 stainless steel
- Face is laser-etched
- Precise-feedback oversize grip
- Adjustment wrench included
- Head cover included
- “Visual Diagnostic Test” included
- Mallet head weight (without weights): 362g
- Loft angle: 3.5 degrees
- Shaft angle: 71 degrees (standard)
- USGA conforming
If you are unsatisfied with your Happy Putter, return it to us in resaleable condition within 30 days and we will refund your money